International Service & Support Specialist (ENG)
Payingit International is looking for: International Service & Support Specialist
As an International Service & Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for our organisation. Both our business relations and employees come to you for questions about agreements, residence permits and payments, among other things. Your customer-friendly and proactive way of communicating ensures everyone is happy and gets the assistance they need.
But what exactly will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the administration of Payingit International. This means you:
· handle incoming phone calls and emails;
· draft contracts;
· take care of application and extensions of residence permits;
· apply for the 30% scheme, if applicable;
· register new employees in the salary system.
How will you be doing that?
· you ensure that you have an organised schedule and do not miss any deadlines.
· you work meticulously.
· you are organised and eager to learn.
· you are stress-resistant and able to multi-task.
· you have a proactive attitude and go the extra mile.
Our team is collegial, enthusiastic and ready each day for another challenge. We distinguish ourselves by our great sense of responsibility: we always strive for the best service and the best result.
Within our international subsidiary you will be working with a Manager Business Development & Sales, an International Support Expert and a Specialist.
What do we ask of you?
· You come to the office every day with a radiant smile.
· You have a great sense of responsibility: you feel committed to the work and enjoy helping people.
· You have good spoken and written communication skills (Dutch and English).
· You can work independently.
· You are eager to learn.
· You have good organisational skills.
· You have an HBO work and thinking level.
In addition, it is an advantage if:
· you can speak another language (spoken and written) besides English and Dutch;
· you have knowledge of Payroll services;
· you have knowledge of salary administration;
· you live in Groot Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
· a competitive salary;
· an exceptionally pleasant workplace;
· a lot of responsibility;
· opportunity to develop yourself in a fast-growing company
· a delicious, extensive lunch every day;
· an office with its own kitchen, pool table and roof terrace next to the green Westerpark in Amsterdam.
· Fun team outings.
Who are we?
Payingit offers a full HR Service: outsourced employer responsibilities (payroll or temporary employment), temporary employment services for employment agencies, payroll administration, personnel planning and self-employed factoring. We provide Payroll Umbrella Services, Immigration Services and Salary Administration for international relations. Payingit is committed to personal service, honest communication and the best teamwork. We can be of service to every company. We are growing fast and will be celebrating many more successes in the coming years.
What happens next?
Do you want to be part of our fast-growing organisation? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30-09-2020.
Any questions? Please contact Brigitte Elmont. She can be reached on 020 2252532 or email@example.com